PARIS, June 4, 2017
One of Roland-Garros’ must-see events is the Legends Trophy tournament, which brings together former champions that have gone down in tennis history on the courts at Porte d’Auteuil. As ever, the line-up for this fun and festive challenge promises some spectacular tennis.
On the men’s side, several regulars will be playing in the tournament again this year, including Fabrice Santoro, Mansour Bahrami, Mats Wilander, Henri Leconte and John McEnroe.
There will be stiff competition on the women’s side as well, with Martina Navratilova, Lindsay Davenport, Arantxa Sanchez, Kim Clijsters, Anastasia Myskina, Marion Bartoli, Nathalie Tauziat and Sandrine Testud all joining the action.
This year’s Legends Trophy, which has been held at Roland-Garros since 1998, will take place from Tuesday 6 June to Sunday 11 June. The three doubles events (women’s, men’s 35-45 years and men’s over 45s) will all feature seven matches in total, including the finals.
Men’s 35-45 years
– Arnaud Clement (FRA) / Nicolas Escude (FRA)
– Yevgeny Kafelnikov (RUS) / Andrei Medvedev (UKR)
– Thomas Enqvist (SWE) / Magnus Norman (SWE)
– Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP) / Carlos Moya (ESP)
– Sébastien Grosjean (FRA) / Michaël Llodra (FRA)
– Alex Corretja (ESP) / Gaston Gaudio (ARG)
Men’s Over 45s
– Sergi Bruguera (ESP) / Goran Ivanisevic (CRO)
– Pat Cash (AUS) / Michael Chang (USA)
– John McEnroe (USA) / Cédric Pioline (FRA)
– Arnaud Boetsch (FRA) / Henri Leconte (FRA)
– Mikael Pernfors (SWE) / Mats Wilander (SWE)
– Mansour Bahrami (IRI) / Fabrice Santoro (FRA)
– Lindsay Davenport (USA) / Martina Navratilova (USA)
– Nathalie Tauziat (FRA) / Anastasia Myskina (RUS)
– Sandrine Testud (FRA) / Arantxa Sanchez (ESP)
– Tracy Austin Holt (USA) / Kim Clijsters (BEL)
– Marion Bartoli (FRA) / Iva Majoli (CRO)
– Conchita Martinez (ESP) / Chanda Rubin (USA)
Legends Trophy 2017 Schedule
– From Tuesday 6 to Saturday 10 June 2017: group matches
– Sunday 11 June 2017: finals
– From Wednesday 7 to Friday 9 June 2017: group matches
– Saturday 10 June 2017: final