ATP Cup Press Release, December 23, 2019
Strong commercial support is building for the ATP Cup, with world class brands signing on for the new 24-country team competition.
“We’re excited to see a strong cohort of premium brands align with the ATP Cup ahead of the tournament’s first edition,” Tournament Director Tom Larner said.
“The ATP Cup will showcase men’s tennis in a new and exciting way and it’s pleasing to see the likes of Rolex, Marriott Bonvoy, ANZ, Kia Motors, Dunlop, Carlton & United Breweries and more invest in the tournament to deliver a brand new experience for the players and spectators.
“This robust commercial interest highlights the new opportunities the ATP Cup offers to brands to engage with the global audience in a different way,” Larner added.
· Host city partners Tourism and Events Queensland and Brisbane Marketing, Tourism WA and Destination NSW will host the tournament across Australia
· Luxury watchmaker Rolex will be the official timekeeper of the ATP Cup
· Marriott Bonvoy will accommodate the playing group, coaches, VIPs and tournament staff at participating properties in each city
· ANZ continues to support Tennis Australia’s grassroots program ANZ Tennis Hot Shots with a number of participation initiatives taking place during the tournament
· A Kia Motors fleet will transport players and officials in each city
· Dunlop will supply the official tennis balls
· Carlton & United Breweries (CUB)’s Stella Artois and Pure Blonde Organic Cider, Schweppes, Canadian Club, Aperol and Treasury Wines will keep spectators refreshed
· La Roche-Posay will provide spectators with sunscreen
· Toshiba will provide onsite technology support; and
· BLK Sport will outfit staff, ballkids, officials and volunteers in technical apparel.