LONDON, November 4, 2020 (ATP Press Release)
The ATP, in collaboration with ATP players, has launched an Ultimate Prize Draw in aid of Cancer Research UK, the official charity partner of the Nitto ATP Finals.
The initiative gives tennis fans the chance to win exclusive signed memorabilia, a once-in-a-lifetime Nitto ATP Finals experience in 2021 in Turin, and a private serving masterclass with John Isner, passionate supporter of cancer charities. Priced at £10 per entry, all proceeds will go towards supporting the critical work of Cancer Research UK, which has seen fundraising heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Details of the available prize packages:
A: “Take the Nitto ATP Finals Home” – The Ultimate London Memento
- The official ATP Tour net used on Centre Court at The O2
- Signed “Coin Toss” coin from the final Nitto ATP Finals match at The O2
- Personalised Video Message from this year’s champion
- Signed Official Photos from previous editions of the Nitto ATP Finals
B: “Thank You London” – The Ultimate Memorabilia Package
- 2020 Nitto ATP Finals Official Photo, signed by all eight singles players
- Signed apparel from this year’s qualified players
- Signed racquet of the 2020 Nitto ATP Finals champion
C: “Welcome to Turin” – The Ultimate VIP Experience
- Two tickets to the semi-finals and finals of the 2021 Nitto ATP Finals in Turin
- Two-night hotel stay at the Official Tournament Hotel
- VIP hospitality and behind-the-scenes tour
- Meet-and-Greet with the singles champion
D: “Acing Cancer” – The Ultimate Serving Masterclass
- 1-1 ZOOM serving masterclass with John Isner, former Nitto ATP Finals competitor and winner of 15 ATP Tour titles
- Review personal footage and receive individualised tips and advice from and one of the greatest servers in the history of tennis. According to the Infosys ATP Stats Leaderboard, Isner currently sits atop the all-time Serve Leaders list
- Open Q&A session, providing insight into a champion’s mindset and training routines
Four lucky winners will be selected on 12 November and invited to join an exclusive ZOOM call with the official host of the Nitto ATP Finals and an ATP player to draw their respective prizes.
“The events of this year have shown how important it is to rally together,” said Massimo Calvelli, ATP CEO. “Cancer Research UK, like many charities, has had its fundraising heavily impacted by the pandemic. I’m thrilled we can support our charity partner in continuing their vital work, by leveraging our platform, showcase-event and biggest stars in a creative way.”
“We are thrilled that ATP will be running a prize draw in aid of Cancer Research UK (CRUK). 2020 has been an especially tough year for CRUK given the pandemic, therefore it is more important than ever that we work with our partners, like ATP, to ensure we raise vital funds for our life-saving work,” said Eve Mitchell, Head of Partnerships CRUK.
For more information and to enter the prize draw please click here.