LONDON, December 29, 2020 (ATP Press Release)
The ATP has announced the 2021-2022 ATP Player Council, as voted by ATP players and members.
A number of existing player members were re-elected for an additional term on the Council, including Felix Auger-Aliassime, Roger Federer, John Millman, Rafael Nadal, Kevin Anderson, Andy Murray and Bruno Soares.
In addition, Gilles Simon returns to the Council having served previous terms, while newcomers Pablo Andujar and Marcus Daniell will serve their first term.
Members elected to serve on the ATP Player Council through June 2022 are:
• 1-50 Singles: Felix Auger-Aliassime, Roger Federer, John Millman, Rafael Nadal
• 51-100 Singles: Pablo Andujar, Gilles Simon
• 1-100 Doubles: Marcus Daniell, Bruno Soares
• At-Large: Kevin Anderson, Andy Murray
• Alumni Representative: Colin Dowdeswell
• Coach Representative: Daniel Vallverdu
The new ATP Player Council will have its first meeting in the new year, where the President and Vice President will be elected.